Manager of Network Engagement & Communications
Born and raised in Brownsville, Texas, Joelynn moved to Austin for college where she received a B.A. in Psychology from St. Edward's University. After graduation she moved abroad where she earned her MSc in Child Psychology from Kingston University in London. Her work and volunteer experience are around relationship building, community organizing and community engagement.
Joelynn is responsible for communications, network engagement, and the dissemination of digital media in support of the CDC COVID-19 cooperative agreement.
Contact Joelynn for:
- Development and creation of digital resources that could best support COVID-19 efforts
- Dissemination of COVID-19 digital media
- Opportunities to highlight and promote COVID-19 program products
- Potential social media and radio collaborations
- Network engagement to expand COVID-19 program efforts