Project Coordinator on the Diabetes Team
Katelyn joined NCFH in 2021 as a Project Coordinator on the Diabetes Team as well as participating in Emergency Preparedness planning. Prior to starting, Katelyn worked for nonprofits in the intersection of health, agriculture and education. She holds a degree in International Studies and is currently enrolled in a Sustainable Agriculture program. When she is not working to improve health outcomes, you can find her gardening at Austin’s public schools, running, or taking her dog for a swim.
Contact Katelyn for information about:
- Emergency Preparedness Learning Collaborative
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Training
- Promising Practices to address High Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
- Health Education Materials & Resources for Patient Populations experiencing High Blood Pressure & Cholesterol
- Trainings or Technical Assistance related to Emergency Preparedness, High Blood pressure & Cholesterol