Complimentary or Discounted Training Program
NCFH is offering a limited number of complimentary or discounted training programs on a selected number of services with the goal of increasing knowledge, skills and abilities of a diverse health care workforce. You'll have the opportunity to experience NCFH's training programs that are available for front-line staff, management and board members, health care providers, outreach workers and others.
Eligible Training Programs include:
- An Orientation to Migrant Health
- Migratory and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Status Verification
- Health Center Program Requirements
- Enhancing Cultural Competency Skills
- Health Literacy 101
- Enhancing Customer Service Practices
- Overview of Communication Skills
- Basic Time Management Skills
- Community Engagement: Preparing Farmworkers for Health Center Board
- Roles and Responsibilities of Health Center Boards
- Essential Training for New Health Center Managers/Leaders
- Core Competency Training for Registration and Front-line Staff
Simple 4 Step Process:
- Click here to download the 2015 Training Application.
- Identify your training needs.
- To see a complete list of training services available to you, click here.
- Send completed application to Alicia Gonzales by fax 512.312.2600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon review of application, Alicia Gonzales will contact you to discuss your requests in detail.