Public Health Strategy Manager
Paige manages the public health strategy team for the CDC COVID-19 cooperative agreement. She has been working in the immigrant and public health field for over a decade. Her professional passions focus on on CHW training and workforce development, community capacity building and organizing, and program design and evaluation.
Contact Paige for information about:
- Manages agriculture employer engagement
- Leads support for farmworker-focused coalitions
- Leads identification of COVID-related promising practices
- Facilitates trainings for health departments, researchers, management-level staff of farmworker-serving organizations, and agricultural employers
- Leads H-2A outreach efforts in U.S. and Mexico