How do you open hearts? Perhaps one way is by sharing with each other why we care about America’s agricultural workers.
“Ask Me Why I Care” stickers were distributed at the recent NACHC Conference on Agricultural Worker Health, and the feedback we received was awesome. Hearing others’ stories and reasons for their commitment to the Ag worker population reminded participants of the reason for this Campaign, and the importance of reaching our goal of 2 million Ag workers served by the year 2020.
Everyone’s story is different, and we all look at things through different lenses:
- Are you an agricultural worker?
- Do you have a family history of farm labor?
- Are you an outreach worker?
- Do you care because “it’s the right thing to do?”
- Do you care because you benefit from the fruit of Ag workers’ labor?
Send us your story. We would love to hear why you care about increasing access to care for Ag workers. Your story may be the one to open someone’s heart, or reinvigorate a colleague’s commitment to this special population!
*For more information, visit the Ag Worker Access 2020 Campaign webpage.