- I enjoy practicing yoga, hiking, and fishing.
If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Mr. Blandings (Cary Grant) from the classical movie, "Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream Home." I love old classical movies especially anything Cary Grant is in...
What is your favorite thing about living in Texas?
- The Texas Hill Country, the bluebonnets and wildflowers in the spring.
What is one thing about you that surprises people?
- That I lived in a haunted house as a child.
Why do you care about increasing access to care for Ag workers & their families?
- I became interested in the non-profit sector in 2000 after spending 20 years working in the for profit industry by doing finance and auditing work. I enjoy helping people and working in finance, so I decided to volunteer more and get involved in community work. In doing so, I discovered many areas and people that need help, including the populations that are the most vulnerable which have a personal connection to me. I've learned to adapt a lot in this current journey of mine, but I know I play a small role in the part of a bigger picture of increasing care to Ag workers and their families.
Read Eric’s bio here